Thursday, October 4, 2007

Week Three!


Okay. So he's gained a little weight (2 whole pounds - we're shooting for 3 more) and grown a bit of hair. He just gets cuter and cuter, if I do say so myself. As I look at this collection of pictures I realize that he looks like he sleeping or lounging all the time. This is very nearly true, but not the whole story. We run around and have lots of fun too. I just haven't figured out how to run around with Joey and take pictures of him at the same time. Plus the digital camera is still throwing us a bit of attitude. The cool thing about October is that dogs are allowed on the beach starting now until next summer. I'm excited to see him run around in the water and sand. Otherwise don't worry. He does lots of fun doggie things. He walks, barks at dogs outside, mock-hunts cats, vigorously greets visitors and licks his privates. I think its a pretty good life.

No comments: